The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company. CTO works with the company’s executives and CEO to grow the company using technology. CTO is to manage the IT and IO employees with an active and practical approach in order to achieve the strategic goals stated and said in the strategic plans of the company.
CTO’s role, responsibilities and CEO’s expectations
CTO has the responsibility to personally carry out, execute and manage all software and hardware work related to PC and Mac.
- Website software, installation, maintenance, security and necessary content renewal on a daily basis,
- Software, installation, maintenance, security and content renewal of Android and IOS applications on a daily basis,
- Ensuring that the graphics and all other multimedia tools required for the website and applications are built, produced and renewed daily.
- Establishment and security of networks such as Internet, Intranet, Server and E-mail,
- Ensuring that software, hardware and graphical work is done and delivered in a truly superior quality as stated in the company’s strategic plans,
In addition, CTO is also a partner and shareholder of the company and has some administrative responsibilities besides technology.
- To take part in the Board of Directors, to protect all decisions taken with the CEO, to support and to ensure that they are implemented correctly,
- Managing the strategic direction, development and future growth of the company,
- Increasing their efficiency and effectiveness by providing technological consultancy to the managers of other departments such as marketing, production and operations,
- Leading all employees in a way that supports the company’s vision, core values and corporate culture,
- Researching the latest innovations in technology and conducting case studies to determine the possibilities of application within the company and to make a request about it,
- Actively communicate with everyone and create a culture of learning within the company, providing inspiration and motivation to all employees.